Launch day is one of the most exciting for a crowdfunding campaign. It’s essential that your first degree (family, friends, those in your network you’re certain will support your efforts) and potential supporters know your campaign is ready to begin collecting money. Remind them with a personalized email.
In this post, you will learn:
- The best messages to send to potential supporters on day one of your fundraising campaign.
- Helpful links are included.
- Templates are provided to give you a starting point.
- Let community know that your campaign is live.
- Remind them to support and share.
- Ask for support and provide instructions.
Why this is important:
Your launch is a big deal! Make sure everyone knows what your campaign is about and help them get excited.
TIP: People are much more likely to support your campaign if they are asked directly and personally. Take the time to personalize each message and send each message individually (NOT as a mass email). This will help you avoid sounding spammy or demanding.
Feel free to start with the template below.
Our (name of campaign) campaign just launched! I’m so excited to get this off the ground!
This is something I really care about, and we need your support to make this campaign a success.
Here are a couple ways you can help:
1) Donate. Any amount makes a huge impact towards reaching our goal. Click here (link to campaign page) to check out our campaign and read more.
2) Spread the word. If you have friends or family that you think would resonate with this campaign, send it on to them. You can also share my social media posts about the campaign. I’ve included some text below that you can use as a starting point.
Any way you can support is wonderful…it means so much to have the people I care about coming around me in support. Thank you so much! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Email you can send to your friends and family:
How are you? I hope you are doing well!
A friend of mine is running a campaign called (campaign name) to raise funds for a really great cause. I really believe in what they are trying to do and I thought you might be interested in checking it out.
Here (direct link to campaign page) is a link to their campaign. Check it out and consider making a donation or sharing it with your friends!
Have a great day!
Social Media post for you to customize:
I’m so excited to see what (individual/organization) is up to! Check it out.
(direct link to campaign page)